Schedule an Appointment
All clients are seen on an appointment basis. Telephone the office in advance to schedule an appointment time or fill out this form and let us know when is the best time for you.
- When you contact our office for the first time, we will ask you for your contact and identify information and your method of payment. If you are using insurance, we recommend having your insurance card with you when you call. We also recommend that you contact your insurance company to determine if your insurance plan covers outpatient mental health care. We are not in network with any insurance company except Medicare. However, we are an approved out-of-network provider with most insurance companies.
- If you are in need of financial assistance, we offer a sliding fees based on household income and family size for qualifying clients. We will gladly provide you with a brief, easy-to-complete financial assistance application.
- We will ask you to briefly share your needs and concerns so we can determine if our counseling ministry is right for you.
- We will ask you how you heard about our counseling services.
- We will email, fax or mail you the necessary documents for your first appointment, as well as confirmation of the date, time and directions to your first appointment.
Your first appointment
- You will bring your intake documents, co-pay, if applicable, and insurance card, if applicable.
- I will spend this time reviewing your intake documents, getting to know you and understanding your counseling goals.
- You and I will discuss a counseling plan and will agree upon future appointment times.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!